Silver's discussion focused on how to get all of a retail venue's tenants--national, regional and local--to participate in a joint marketing program, such as group advertisements or traffic-generating events.
What does JMP stand for?
JMP stands for Joint Marketing Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMP
We have 42 other meanings of JMP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Memorandum of Understanding
- Java Memory Profiler
- JCL Manipulation Program
- Jean Michel Poutissou (laboratory director)
- Jewish Museum in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Joaquin Miller Park (Oakland, CA)
- John McAslan and Partners (UK)
- John Sall's Mac Program
- Joint Management Plan
- Joint Manpower Program
- Joint Military Program
- Joint Mission Planning (US DoD)
- Joint Movement Plan (US DoD)
- Journal of Mathematical Physics (American Institute of Physics)
- Japanese Magazine Publishers Association
- John Magnoski Photographic Arts
- Joint Military Postal Activity
- Joint Military Postal Activity - Atlantic (US DoD)
- Joint Military Postal Activity Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the agreement, the two companies will participate in joint marketing programs, service development and promotions, to increase the number of subscribers to the co-branded service.
and Tandberg Data will benefit resellers by providing joint marketing programs and channel activities by the two companies.