The DMWG consists of data managers, subject matter experts and end-users from the Navy, Air Force, Armyand Marine Corps; it operates under the governance of the Joint METOC Board.
What does JMFU stand for?
JMFU stands for Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Forecast Unit (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of JMFU in our Acronym Attic
- John McNeil Funeral Directors (Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, UK)
- Jessica Moorhead Foundation for Hope (Ohio)
- Jeffrey Matthews Financial Group, LLC (broker; Millburn, NJ)
- Jungmotorfahrerkurse (German: Young engine driver courses)
- Jamie, Mark, Flo and Mark (Youtube group)
- Journal of Market-Focused Management (Springer publication)
- Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management (Elsevier)
- Joyce Moore Financial Services (Pennsylvania)
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to provide robust support, this framework is based on the Joint METOC Broker Language (JMBL), which is based upon the Joint METOC Conceptual Data Model (JMCDM).