The Joint Logistics Warfighting Initiative (JLWI) was enacted in fiscal year 1998 to: conduct a review of the organizations and functions associated with .
What does JLWI stand for?
JLWI stands for Joint Logistics Warfighting Initiative (US DoD logistics program)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Junior League of Waco
- Junior League of Washington
- Junior League of Wheeling
- Junior League of Wichita
- Junior League of Wilmington, Inc.
- Junior League of Worcester
- J.L. White and Associates, Inc. (Manassas, VA)
- James Lee Witt Associates (Washington, DC)
- Juliette Low World Friendship Fund (Girl Scouts)
- Joint Logistics Working Group
- Junior League of Westchester-on-Hudson (New York)
- Juvenile Life without Parole (prison sentence)
- Junior League of Westchester on the Sound (Larchmont, NY)
- Joint Living-Work Quarters for Artists
- Junior League of Winston-Salem
- Jesus Loves You
- Junior League of Yakima
- Junior League of York
- Junior League of Youngstown
- Just Like You (American Girl doll)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Logistics Warfighting Initiative (JLWI), sponsored by the Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Logistics and Material Readiness (DUSD/L&MR) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff's director for logistics, was designed to experiment and test commercial products and business practices.