6, Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore (JLOTS) JP 4-02, Health Service Support JP 4-06, Mortuary Affairs in Joint Operations JP 4-08, Logistics in Support of Multinational Operations JP 4-10, Operational Contract Support JP 5-0, Joint Operation Planning JP 6-01, Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) JPs Revised (last 6 months) JP 2-01.
What does JLOTS stand for?
JLOTS stands for Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Logistics Operations Centre (DPKO)
- Junior League of Oklahoma City (Oklahoma)
- Junior League of Orange County, California
- Junior League of Oakland-East Bay (California)
- Joint Logistics
- JTF Logistics Management Information System
- Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies (quarterly publication)
- Justice, Law and Order Sector
- Junior League of the Oranges and Short Hills (Millburn, NJ)
- Judgment of Line Orientation Test (neurology)
- Jackson Lee Pearson, Inc (Flora, IN)
- Jacobs Leadership Project
- Jagged Little Pill (Alanis Morissette album)
- Jamaica Labour Party
- Japanese Language Program
- Jaromay Laurente Pamaos (Philippines law office)
- Jean Luc Ponty (band)
- Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek character)
- Jenny Lenahan Productions
- Jeollanamdo Language Program (Center; Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FOLLOWING a 14-day open-water sail from Puerto Rico, the LT-805 tug, towing two Army Landing Craft Utility watercraft, rolled onto the coast of Morocco to participate in the Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore training exercise as part of African Lion 2011.
Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore occurs when Army and Navy units conduct LOTS operations together under one Joint commander in support of regional Combatant Commanders' exercise program.
The division oversees several vital strategic mobility programs such as: Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore (JLOTS), Large Medium Speed Roll-on/Roll-off (LMSR) ships, Ready Reserve Fleet (RRF), Voluntary Intermodal Sealift Agreement (VISA), C-17 procurement, C-5 upgrade, and the Civil Reserve Air Fleet (CRAF).
6, Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore JP 4-02, Health Service Support JP 4-06, Mortuary Affairs in Joint Operations JP 4-08, Logistics in Support of Multinational Operations JP 4-10, Operational Contract Support JP 5 -0, Joint Operation Planning JP 6-01, Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations JPs Revised (within last 6 months) JP 2-01.
These observations set the conditions for effective employment of Army watercraft in support of joint logistics over-the-shore operations and the use of mortuary affairs teams in support of Joint Task Force-Haiti and Department of State recovery operations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Features of the 832nd DDSTs routinely deploy to SOUTHCOM AOR to support New Horizons, Tradewinds, Joint Logistics Over-The-Shore exercises and real world contingencies when needed.
Forward deployed from Fort Shafler, Hawaii, to Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California, from June to August 2008, the Army's 8th Theater Sustainment Command (TSC) successfully demonstrated its ability to execute joint task force (JTF) command and control responsibilities for joint logistics over-the-shore (JLOTS) operations.