The Joint Local Access Forum provides independent advice to the five councils in Tyne & Wear on managing and improving public access to land, both in the countryside and urban areas.
What does JLAF stand for?
JLAF stands for Joint Local Access Forum (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLAF
- Junior League of Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Juxtaposition of the Left Atrial Appendage (cardiology)
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
- Jack London Aquatic Center (Oakland, CA)
- Joint Legislative Audit Committee (Arizona)
- Joint Logistics Advisory Council (US DoD)
- Journal of Language and Computation
- Joint Logistics Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration
- Japan Lawyers Association for Freedom (est. 1921)
- Jiffy Lube Association of Franchisees (Owings Mills, MD)
- Journal of Latin American Geography
- Jasper-Lakes Area Humane Society (Jasper, TX)
- John Lennon Artificial Intelligence Project
- Joint Long-Range Aerospace Imaging and Relay (Red Bull Stratos camera system)
- Journal of Latin American Lore (University of Southern California Latin American Institute; est. 1975)
- Jerrinja Local Aboriginal Land Council (Culburra Beach, Australia)
- Jean-Louis d'Aviau de Piolant
- Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming
- Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program (Indiana and Arkansas)
- Judgment of Line Angle and Position (visuospatial test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body is a joint local access forum which was set up following the Countryside and Rights of Way Act.
Park meeting MEMBERS of the public are invited to a meeting of the Northumberland National Park and countryside joint local access forum next week.