1:T]|[theta]) denote the joint likelihood function of the observed data.
What does JLF stand for?
JLF stands for Joint Likelihood Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JLF
We have 7 other meanings of JLF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
- Joint Legislative-Executive Tax Commission (Australia)
- Japan Law Foundation
- Japan Logistics Fund
- Java Layered Framework
- John Locke Foundation