With a view to further expanding the outreach of UCBs and opening an additional channel for promoting financial inclusion, it has been decided to allow UCBs to lend to SHGs and Joint Liability Groups (JLGs),' the RBI said.
What does JLG stand for?
JLG stands for Joint Liability Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLG
We have 12 other meanings of JLG in our Acronym Attic
- Japan-Libya Friendship Association (Japan)
- Joint Landing Forces Board
- Joint Liaison Formation Committee
- Junior League of Fort Collins
- Journal of Law and Financial Management
- Junior League Family Resource Center (Nashville, TN)
- Journal of Law and Family Studies (University of Utah College of Law; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Job-Level Fault Tolerance
- Jean-Louis Gassée
- John L. Grove (JLG Industries, Inc.)
- Joint Liaison Group
- Junior League of Gainesville
- Junior League of Greensboro
- Junior League of Greenville
- Junior League of Greenwich
- Junior Library Guild
- Japan Local Government Center (Clair, New York)
- Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation
- Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton (Georgia)
- Junior League of Greater Orlando
Samples in periodicals archive:
It operates in the villages through its various programmes such as Self Help Groups (SHGs), Joint Liability Groups (JLGs), Enterprise Development Loan, Urban Micro Credit, Dairy Loan and Agriculture Transportation Loan.