Although the Navy Lessons Learned database, as well as JLLIS, the Joint Lessons Learned Information System, can assist in planning a civil affairs mission, often teams need more detailed information, Weber explained.
What does JLL stand for?
JLL stands for Joint Lessons Learned
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JLL
We have 8 other meanings of JLL in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Language Kit
- Jennie Lorette Keatts (jeweler)
- Junior League of Kalamazoo, Inc.
- Junior League of Kankakee County
- Junior League of Kingston
- Junior League of Knoxville
- James L. Knight Center (Miami, FL)
- Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri
- Junior League of Kane and DuPage (Illinois)
- Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara (Malaysian National Service program)
- Jones Lang LaSalle (real estate service and investment management firm)
- Journal of Language and Linguistics (international journal)
- Junior League of Lafayette
- Junior League of Lancaster
- Junior League of Lansing
- Junior League of Lexington
- Junior League of Lincoln
- Junior League of London
- Junior League of Louisville
- Junior League of Lubbock, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The J7 develops joint lessons learned policy and guidance and provides active lessons and analytical support to the Chairman, Joint Staff, combatant commanders, and joint warfighter throughout planning, preparation, and execution of operations and exercises.
Disseminate Recommended OILs are disseminated through Signal Regiment, Army (formerly OEF) Lessons Learned Forums, Center for Army Lessons Learned, S6 Community of Purpose, 53/24 List Servers, LWN eUniversity, Signal Link, FORSCOM, combat training centers, Joint Lessons Learned Information System and other centers of excellence.
Standing, from left, are CDR Bob Ballenger, SC, USN, Joint Lessons Learned Team, Joint Forces Command; CDR Kevin Waskow, SC, USN, Deputy Comptroller, CPA, homeport is SPAWARSYCOM San Diego; LCDR Les Huffman, SC, USN, Comptroller, CMATT, homeport is Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Norfolk; CDR Ken Nations, SC, USN, Deputy Comptroller, Coalition Provisional Authority, homeport is Commander, Naval Surface Force, U.
Conscientious communications planners will also review the Navy and Joint Lessons Learned databases to discover potential pitfalls and avoid those early.
First, we must better leverage the joint lessons learned (JLL) from previous exercises and operations by establishing a Joint Doctrine and Capabilities Center that links training and education to joint experimentation and analysis to help inform and shape the development of future joint capabilities.
The opportunity should be taken to study why some lessons had to be relearned and to transform the Navy and joint lessons learned systems into resolution processes, instead of archives to store past lessons.
Efforts to speed joint lessons learned from the battlefield to the schoolhouse.