As the California Board of Accountancy delivered its sunset review report, the Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee urged legislation on a number of issues, including changes to discipline options, peer review and licensing.
What does JLSRC stand for?
JLSRC stands for Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jean Louis Sevez Organisation (France)
- Joint Logistics and Support Organisation (New Zealand Defence Force)
- Japanese Language School of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania; est. 1972)
- Joint Logistics Support Plan
- Jones Lake State Park (North Carolina)
- Journal of Language and Social Psychology
- Journal of Law and Social Problems (Columbia University)
- Junior League of Saint Paul, Inc.
- Junior League of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Japanese Language School of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC)
- Justice and Legal System Research (Ethiopia)
- Johann Ludwig Schneller Schule (German: Johann Ludwig Schneller School; Lebanon)
- Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (Law Society of Scotland; Scotland, UK)
- Joint Laboratory of Solid State Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Joint Lynx Simulator Training Establishment
- J-Lay Tower
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC
- Joint Liaison Team
- Joint Logistics Tools (GCCS)
- Journal of Lie Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 during its Sunset Review hearing held by the Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee.