Craver of "amateurish bullying" in her pursuit of a wage freeze to balance the fiscal 2010 budget, and has filed a petition with the state Joint Labor Management Committee to intervene.
What does JLMC stand for?
JLMC stands for Joint Labor Management Committee (bargaining unit and state of Minnesota committee on fringe benefits)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLMC
We have 2 other meanings of JLMC in our Acronym Attic
- Junior League of Montgomery
- Junior League of Morristown, Inc.
- Just Like Magic
- Just Like Me
- Justice of Law Making
- Joint Land Management Area (zoning designation; Virginia)
- Just Leave Me Alone
- Joint Labor-Management Benefits Committee (California)
- Jim Lucas Memorial Branch Library (Checotah, OK)
- Japan Le Mans Challenge (endurance sportscar series)
- Junior League of Martin County (Florida)
- Junior League of Monmouth County (Rumson, NJ)
- Just Learn Morse Code (educational software)
- Jack L.Massie Contractor Inc.(Williamsburg, PA)
- Journal of Lipid Mediators and Cell Signalling (Taiwan)
- Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics (American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics)
- JSF Logistics Modeling Environment
- Joint Labor Management Insurance Committee
- JLM Insurance Services, LLC
- Just Let Me Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
AB 581 (Klehs) expands the litigation authority of joint labor management committees.
The union, which represents 1,200 workers in the three companies' 21 Lane County stores, had planned for workers to go on strike today, but agreed to the extension after the Joint Labor Management Committee of the retail food industry asked to help end the deadlock.
Patrick to serve as a full member on the Joint Labor Management Committee.