In 2012, Joint Inter-Agency Task Force South identified only seven suspected drug flights entering Guatemala, down from 60 in 2009.
What does JIATF stand for?
JIATF stands for Joint Inter-Agency Task Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Intelligence Agency Reception Center (US DoD)
- Joint Injury and Arthritis Research Group (Canada)
- Japan International Artists Society
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Canada
- Joint Interim Administration Structure (UNMIK)
- Jordan International Air Solutions
- Journal of Information Assurance and Security (peer reviewed international publication)
- Journal of the International AIDS Society (Switzerland)
- Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Joint Integrated Analysis Tool (US DoD)
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force, East
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force, South
- Joint-Interagency Task Force West
- Joint Inter-Agency Task Force East
- Joint Internal Audit Unit (departmental/school audits; United Kingdom)
- Joint Integrated Avionics Working Group
- Djibouti, Djibouti - Ambouli (Airport Code)
- Jack in the Box
- Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh (Islam Conference Bangladesh)
- Jewish and Israeli Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ireland will be represented by the Garda Drugs Joint Task Force, the Customs Service and the Naval Service, while Europol and the US Joint Inter-Agency Task Force will also have a role there.
Establishing a Joint Inter-Agency Task Force for Strategic Communication (JIATF- SC) is something that would greatly improve the communication efforts of the U.