The Minister stressed the need to "implement the different tourism agreements signed between Tunisia and African countries by establishing joint implementation mechanisms supported by the organisation.
What does JIM stand for?
JIM stands for Joint Implementation Mechanism (UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIM
We have 52 other meanings of JIM in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of International Law and Trade
- Jaish-I-Mahdi (Mahdi Army-Armed Malitias in Iraq)
- Jamaican Institute of Management
- Japan Institute of Metals (est. 1937)
- Japanese Invasion Money (WWII)
- Jarvis Investment Management (UK)
- Jazz in Marciac (France)
- JESS Intelligence Model
- Jesus in Me
- Job Information Memorandum
- Joint Interventional Meeting (medical care)
- Joint, Interagency, and Multi-national
- Journal of Integrated Medicine (Japan)
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Internet Marketing
- Journal of Investigative Medicine
- Juno Instant Messenger
- short for James
- Japan Industrial Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Agreement on Certain Economic Matters it is written that "Any other matters relating to the implementation of this Agreement on assets and liabilities shall be addressed jointly between the two States, through the joint implementation mechanisms established in the Cooperation Agreement, and in accordance with the principles set forth in this Agreement" (Article 4.