This body will take over the functions of the current Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine from 1 January 2010.
What does JFICM stand for?
JFICM stands for Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Judicial Family Institute
- Jersey Finance Industry Association (Channel Islands)
- Joint Future Implementation and Advisory Group (UK)
- Joint Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program
- Japan Foundation Information Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jeju Free International City (South Korea)
- Joint Forces Intelligence Center
- Joint Forces Intelligence Command (US DoD)
- Juan Fernández Islands Conservancy (Chile)
- Joint Forces Intelligence Center - Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Japan Foundation for Intercultural Exchange
- JPEG File Interchange Format
- Japanese, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Jardine Fleming International Holdings Limited (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- Joint Fires Integration and Interoperability Team
- Jardine Fleming Investment Management (Hong Kong)
- Joint Fuels Information Management System (Australia)
- Japanese Facilities Improvement Program
- Japan Forum for International Relations (Tokyo)
- Journal of Financial Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fellowship examination of the Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (JFICM) is the 'exit' exam for intensive care medicine specialty training in Australia and New Zealand.
015) and whether or not the respondent had passed the Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine examination (P <0.