Report of the Joint Expert Technical Advisory Committee on Antibiotic Resistance (JETACAR).
What does JETACAR stand for?
JETACAR stands for Joint Expert Technical Advisory Committee on Antibiotic Resistance (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JETACAR in our Acronym Attic
- Junior English Test (English as a foreign language qualification)
- Junior Enlisted Travel (entitlement)
- Just Enough Testing
- Just Enough Time
- Japan English Teachers Association
- Japan Environmental Technology Association
- Japan Euphonium Tuba Association
- Joint Experimentation, Tests and ACTDs
- Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting (American Accounting Association)
- Japan Exchange Teaching Alumni Association
- Joint European Test Action Group
- Journal of Empirical and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence (computing)
- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence
- Just Enough To Be Extremely Dangerous
- Japan Export and Trade Consultants (Portland, OR)
- Jet Engine Test Cell
- Joint Educational Training Center (various universities; Germany and Vietnam)
- Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo
- Jobs, Education and Training Child Care (various organizations; Australia)
- Joint Environmental Training Coordinating Committee (Scarborough, ME)