The managers of the coaching institutes unanimously alleged that the new system of joint entrance tests, initiated at the behest of HRD minister Kapil Sibal, have unnecessarily increased pressure on students.
What does JET stand for?
JET stands for Joint Entrance Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JET
We have 113 other meanings of JET in our Acronym Attic
- Jason Eugene Terry (basketball player)
- Java Emitter Template (computing)
- Jeunes Enfants Travailleurs (French: Young Children Workers; Benin)
- Jeunes Etterbeekois Au Travail (French: Etterbeek Youth at Work; Belgium)
- Job Evaluation Team (various organizations)
- Job Experience Training (various organizations)
- Joint Employment Test (assessment exam)
- Joint Engagement Tool
- Joint Engine Technology (Microsoft JET database engine)
- Joint Engineering Taskforce (Japan)
- Joint Environmental Toolkit
- Joint European Torus
- Joint Evaluation Team
- Joint Expeditionary Tasking (US DoD)
- Joint Expeditionary Team (US DoD)
- JOPES Editing Tool
- Journal of Economic Theory
- Journal of Education for Teaching
- Journal of Educational Technology
- Journal of Educational Television (now Journal of Educational Media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the professors, the senates of the first five IITs -- Kanpur, Delhi, Madras, Kharagpur and Bombay -- which first agreed to admit students through a joint entrance test also have the power to disassociate themselves at will.
Then start devoting as much time preparing for your board exams as you do for the joint entrance test ( JEE).