Joint assignment credit can be awarded via the standard path (S-JDA): serving either in a Joint Duty Assignment List (JDAL) position, or the experience path (E-JDA): service in a non-JDAL position for which an officer may request the experience be considered for award of joint experience points.
What does JDAL stand for?
JDAL stands for Joint Duty Assignment List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JDAL
We have 2 other meanings of JDAL in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Doctrine Air Campaign Course
- Joint Deployment Agency Deployment Action Team
- Journal of Design Automation for Embedded Systems
- Japan Digital Animation Festival
- Job Development Assessment Fee
- Joey Dipaolo AIDS Foundation (Staten Island, NY)
- Joint-SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) Defense-Technology Applications Initiative
- Just Do an Idea (various locations)
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (justice system reform)
- Jefferson Davis Artist Lofts (Houston, TX)
- Joint Direct Attack Munition
- Joint Duty Assignment Management Information System (US DoD)
- Joint Direct Attack Munitions System
- Jacksonville Drug Abuse Program (Florida, USA)
- Java Directory Access Protocol (computing)
- Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts (Wolfsonian Museum, Miami Beach, FL)
- Jersey Devil ATV Riders Association
- Joint Distributed After-Action Review System
- Joint Defense Air Superiority Fighter
- Japan Dolphin Assisted Therapy Association (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program, outlined in the 2005 CJCS Vision and corresponding policy, recognized that joint credit should be applied where jointness is experienced, opening up opportunities for joint experience credit to be gained for experiences not on the joint duty assignment list and associated points for non-JPME education and training completed.
The standard path requires serving in a Joint Duty Assignment List position.
Joint duty credit can only be earned from JDAs posted on the joint duty assignment list.