``Staffing levels and skill mix are discussed regularly at meetings with colleagues within Ashworth Hospital and Mersey Care NHS Trust's joint consultation and negotiation committee.
What does JCNC stand for?
JCNC stands for Joint Consultation and Negotiation Committee (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCNC
We have 1 other meaning of JCNC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Christian Nursing
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Journal of Comparative Neurology (Wiley publication)
- Journal on Communications Networks (IEEE Communications Society)
- Judicial Confirmation Network
- Jaguar Club of North America
- Jefferson County Nature Association (Colorado)
- Joint Committee of the National Amenity Societies (historical preservation; UK)
- Joint Commission on Narwhal and Beluga (species conservation; Canada and Greenland)
- Jain Center of North California
- Japan-China New Century Association
- Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations
- Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Joint Council of National Fire Service Organization (China)
- Japan Cablenet Holdings Ltd.
- Jefferson County North High School (Winchester, KS)
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site (Plains, GA)
- Jacksonville Carbon Neutral Initiative (activist group; Florida)
- Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation (San Diego, CA)
- Jacobs Center for Nonprofit Innovation (San Diego, CA)