Many facilities that have tried accreditation claim the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) surveyprocess is vastly preferable to the "gotcha" policing of the OBRA survey system.
What does JACHO stand for?
JACHO stands for Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Association for Chief Financial Officers
- Japanese Association for Crystal Growth (Japan)
- Jersey Atari Computer Group (New Jersey; est. 1981)
- Joint Aeronautical Commanders Group
- Joint Asian Crime Group (Australian Federal Police)
- Josserand Ace Consulting (web consulting firm; est. 1998; Estacada, OR)
- Jane Brigman, Anne Nims, Caroline Ellison and Helen Robinson (piano group)
- Joint Astronomy Centre Hilo (Hawaii)
- Joliet Area Community Hospice (Joliet, IL)
- Journal of American College Health (bi-monthly; Taylor & Francis)
- Japanese Association of Cancer Immunology (Japan)
- Japanese Association of Commerce and Industry (Pakistan)
- Jefferies Active Convertible Index
- Joint and Combined Integration Directorate (US Army; Fort Sill, OK)
- Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence (Fuji Press)
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Junior Achievement of Central Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
- Japan Construction Information Center
- Jindal Arts Creative Interaction Centre (National Centre for the Performing Arts; Mumbai, India)
- Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is expected to release a standards manual within the next few months.
Interview with Marianna Grachek, Executive Director of the Long-Term Care Accreditation Program for the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Who should be concerned about risk management?
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) have developed accreditation criteria, but there are no nationally accepted ways of measuring outcomes specific to subacute care.
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product provides healthcare customers with a faster and simpler method for meeting the compliance requirements associated with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).