This innovative site strengthens our partnership with patients and health care leaders around the world as we work together to transform quality and patient safety," says Paula Wilson, president and chief executive officer, JCI and Joint Commission Resources.
What does JCR stand for?
JCR stands for Joint Commission Resources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCR
We have 51 other meanings of JCR in our Acronym Attic
- Java Chatroom (website)
- Java Content Repository (IBM)
- Jerusalem Center for Research (Medicine and Halacha)
- Jewish Community and Records (UK)
- Job Change Request (business workflow)
- Job Cost Report
- Jogging Club Rouheid (French jogging club)
- Johnson County Republican Party (Iowa)
- Joint Capabilities Release (USMC FBCB2)
- Joint Capabilities Roadmap
- Journal Citation Reports
- Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Journal of Circadian Rhythms
- Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
- Journal of Coastal Research
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Court Reporting
- Junior Combination Room (some British Universities)
- Junior Common Room (British university term)
- Junta de Coordinación Revolucionaria Internacional (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suicide Prevention: Toolkit for Implementing National Safety Goal 15A: Joint Commission Resources.
The HAI Portal is a joint effort of The Joint Commission enterprise which includes the Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare, Joint Commission Resources, and Joint Commission International.
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization and Joint Commission Resources
The Joint Commission Resources, Sentinel Event Alert, Issue #40, July 9, 2008.
As the international division of Joint Commission Resources, JCI has been working with healthcare organisations, ministries of health, and global organisations in over 80 countries since 1994.
Additional Speak Up materials are available for purchase through Joint Commission Resources at (877) 223-6866 or online at www.
Mache as chief information officer for the enterprise, which includes The Joint Commission, Joint Commission Resources and the Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare.