To ensure continued success and peace throughout Afghanistan, ongoing nonlethal efforts are spearheaded by the Combined Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force (CJCMOTF) with the 321st Civil Affairs Brigade as the lead command element.
What does J7 stand for?
J7 stands for Joint Civil-Military Operations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of J7 in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Staff, Civil Affairs
- Josh Harris (Bowling Green State University football quarterback)
- Jurassic 5 (band)
- Plans & Policy Directorate
- Joint/Combined Plans Officer
- Communications-Electronics Directorate
- Joint Staff, Command and Control
- Jean-Marie Messier, Moi-Même, Maître du Monde
- Chief of the Planning & Priorities Division (J6) (JCS)
- Joe Six-Pack (slang for average person)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Afghanistan Soldiers attached to a Combined Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force medical team and several Kuchi tribe members react as their tent is blown away during a windstorm near Gardez, Afghanistan, during Operation Warrior Sweep.