The development of a Joint Border Management System between Customs and MPI, is intended to improve border protection by providing better information to manage border risks, and a single on-line window for traders to comply with border requirements, cutting their costs.
What does JBM stand for?
JBM stands for Joint Border Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JBM
We have 30 other meanings of JBM in our Acronym Attic
- Jose Borromeo Legaspi Memorial National High School (Aranas, Balete, Aklan, Philippines)
- Java Battle.Net Logon Server
- Jim Barna Log Systems
- Journal of Biology and Life Science (Macrothink Institute; Las Vegas, NV)
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (stock symbol)
- École Secondaire Jean-Baptiste-Meilleur (French: Jean-Baptiste-Meilleur High School)
- Jalan Bukit Merah (Singaporean road)
- Jamaica Bauxite Mines
- Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd. (India)
- Jewelry Business Management (college program)
- Jonas Brothers Mania (band fansite)
- Journal of Business Management (Orange, CA)
- Japan Blind Marathon Association (est. 1984)
- Japan Building Maintenance Association
- John Burridge Military Antiques (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Journal of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Jervis Bay Maritime Consultants (est. 1988; Australia)
- Jus Brothers Motorcycle Club (Turlock, CA)
- Joint Battle Management Command and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
WELLINGTON, New Zealand, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A joint border management system (JBMS) designed to significantly improve border processing for New Zealand traders and travellers, and to make border agencies more efficient, will be the result of a contract signed today by New Zealand Customs and information technology provider, IBM [NYSE: IBM].
Issues related to the implementation of the Joint Border Management Plan, including measures to prevent the smuggling of fake Indian currency notes and narcotics, the prevention of human trafficking and other security-related matters were discussed during the conference.
Kumawat, Director General of the BSF on Wednesday informed reporters in Siliguri in West Bengal on Wednesday (July 15) said that he had handed over the draft joint border management plan to his Bangladesh counterpart during the talks.