Jeppesen, a unit of Boeing Flight Services, has joined hands with Dubai-based Emirates Aviation College, the academic wing of Emirates, to launch the first joint aviation authorities (JAA)-licensed pilot training program in the UAE.
What does JAA stand for?
JAA stands for Joint Aviation Authorities (European equivalent of FAA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAA
We have 109 other meanings of JAA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Allergy Foundation
- Japan Arab Association
- Japan Artists Association
- Japan Asia Airways, Co., Ltd. (est. 1975)
- Japan Association of Arbitrators (law)
- Japanese Archaeological Association (est. 1948)
- Japanese Association of Anatomists
- Joint Action Area
- Joint Admissions Agreement (education)
- Joint Aerospace Applications (C2 mission applications)
- Journal of Algebra and Its Applications (World Scientific)
- Judge Advocates Association
- Junior Achievement of Armenia
- Junior All-American (football)
- Just Another Acronym
- Jamaica Amateur Athletic Association
- Jamaican-American Adventist Association (Brooklyn, NY)
- Japan Advertising Agencies Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Art Accessories Association
- Japan Automobile Appraisal Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
First group of THY staff, a group of 39 pilots, have already started a 13-month training program which includes licensing of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA).
Meanwhile, the European Joint Aviation Authorities have granted type certification for the A340-500.
The report into health and safety on flights was commissioned by the Joint Aviation Authorities.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Malev Hungarian Airlines has obtained Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) qualification for the FFS X Non Zero Flight Time (NZFT) manufactured by Mechtronix Systems Inc, a provider of flight simulation technology.