A366 Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System Fundamentals" is designed as a hands-on class.
What does JADOCS stand for?
JADOCS stands for Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Analytic Data Management
- Joint Automotive Data Model
- Journal on Algebraic and Discrete Methods
- Just a Dan Minute (online video series)
- Japan Die and Mold Industry Association
- Japan Direct Marketing Association
- Joint Aeronautical Depot Maintenance Action Group (now JDMAG)
- Joint Air Defense Operations (US DoD)
- Joint Air Defense Operations - Homeland
- Joint Air Defense Operation Center
- Jamaican Association for Distance and Open Learning
- Joint Advertising Directors Of Recruiting
- Johnson Adult Day Program (Englewood, CO)
- Just Another Data Point
- Just Another Desert Party (Arizona)
- Japanese Association for Dental Research
- Joint Administration Dispute Resolution Committee (Post Secondary Employers' Association; College Institute Educator's Association; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Joint Resource Assessment Database Report
- Japan Art Documentation Society (est. 1989; Japan)
- Japanese Association for Disabled Sailing
Samples in periodicals archive:
DDASS is a command and control system adapted from Raytheon's Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System, a solution designed to provide soldiers the ability to manage and direct available resources in and around the battlefield in a time sensitive manner.
The joint automated deep operations coordination system (JADOCS) is now an Army program being run by the fire support community.