Professor Gary David, director of the Joint Astronomy Centre, which operates the UKIRT and the James Clerk Maxwell telescope in Hawaii, said: ``These stunning images are a testament to the hard work of everyone involved, and we now look forward to several years of exciting scientific discoveries.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Joint Astronomy Centre
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Jepson Alumni Center (Virginia)
- Jewish Arab Center (Israel)
- Jews Against Circumcision
- Jobs And Courses
- John Abbott College
- Joint Advisory Committee (Board of Directors for SEI)
- Joint Airspace Control
- Joint Analysis Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Journal of Architectural Coatings
- Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Journées Automates Cellulaires (Symposium on Cellular Automata)
- Juba Air Cargo (Sudan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greaves of the Joint Astronomy Centre in Hilo, Hawaii.