Anne was a staunch member of the Classical Association of South Africa, the Classical Association of Great Britain (of which she was a life member), the Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies and the Joint Association of Classical Teachers.
What does JACT stand for?
JACT stands for Joint Association of Classical Teachers (author group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JACT
We have 1 other meaning of JACT in our Acronym Attic
- Justice and Community Services (Australia)
- Japan Center for a Sustainable Environment and Society
- Japan Association for the Comparative Studies of Management
- Joint Air Communications of the Pacific (US Navy)
- Joint Airways Communications System Pacific Ocean Areas
- Jane Addams College of Social Work (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Japanese Association of Certified Social Workers
- Japanese Animation Club of Tallahassee (est. 1996; Florida State University)
- Japanese Association of Casting Technology (metals)
- Japanese Association of Clinical Toxicology (est. 1983)
- Joint Association of Classics Teachers
- Journal of the American College of Toxicology
- Japanese Chamber of Trade and Industry Malaysia
- Joint Action Committee of Teachers Organisations (India)
- Jackson Area Comprehensive Transportation Study (Jackson, MI)
- Joint Air Combat Training System
- Japan Computer Usage Development Institute (Japan)
- Jet Air Control Valve
- Japan Adult Cardiovascular Surgery Database
- Joint Action Council for Women (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a statement, OCR and the Joint Association of Classical Teachers said they "will now be working jointly to add ancient history to OCR's suite of Classics A-levels".
Conservative education spokesman Boris Johnson, who is also president of the Joint Association of Classical Teachers, condemned the board's "demented" decision.