The Negotiators approved the Report of the Ad Hoc Group on the Joint Assessment of Specific Sites of Specific Sites (JASS).
What does JASS stand for?
JASS stands for Joint Assessment of Specific Sites
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JASS
We have 5 other meanings of JASS in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Association Serving Singles
- Jilin Academy of Social Sciences
- Job Advertising and Selection System
- Job Analysis Software System
- Job Applicant Screening Simulator
- Job Assessment Software Service
- Job Assessment Software System
- Joint Advanced Student School
- Joint Airborne SIGINT System
- Joint Area Scientific Symposium
- Joint-Anti Submarine School
- Journal Article Summary Service
- Journal of Applied Systems Studies
- Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation (UK)
- Journal of Astronomy and Space Sciences (Korea)
- JumpStart Architecture and Security Scripts (now Solaris Security Toolkit; Sun Microsystems)
- Just Another Scripting Syntax (computer programming)
- Just Associates (international NGO)
- JVX Application System Software
- JVX Avionics System Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
The negotiators and technical experts are having a full slate of meetings in Japan, Spain, France, and the Russian Federation with a view to finalizing the Joint Assessment of Specific Sites by early next year and completing the drafting of the Joint Implementation Agreement by mid-2003.
Under the framework of the Negotiations, a group of international experts is conducting the Joint Assessment of Specific Sites.