Seven Implementation Milestones 1 Joint Application Design.
What does JAD stand for?
JAD stands for Joint Application Design (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAD
We have 31 other meanings of JAD in our Acronym Attic
- Joystick A Coordinate Y
- Jak and Daxter (game)
- Japan Automatic Development
- Japan Automatic Door Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Association at Duke (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Java Application Descriptor
- Jeunesse Anti-Drogue (anti-drug youth organisation)
- Joint Acceptance Demonstration
- Joint Analysis Directorate
- Joint Analysis Division
- Joint Application Development/Design
- Joint Approximate Diagonalization
- Journal of Adhesive Dentistry (Quintessence Publishing)
- Journal of Affective Disorders (International Society for Affective Disorders)
- Journal of Astronomical Data
- Judge Advocate Division (US DoD)
- Jumpmaster Assisted Deployment (parachuting)
- Junta Agroprempresarial Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Just Another Dungeon
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Requirements definition & RFP process Requirements definition or the `what', was facilitated by extensive process workflow analysis across the company (with external interfaces) using several joint application design (JAD) sessions.