The IDC works in concert with the Joint Analysis Center and the U.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Joint Analysis Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Chiropractors (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Association of Colorado
- Java Access Control
- Jepson Alumni Center (Virginia)
- Jewish Arab Center (Israel)
- Jews Against Circumcision
- Jobs And Courses
- John Abbott College
- Joint Advisory Committee (Board of Directors for SEI)
- Joint Airspace Control
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Journal of Architectural Coatings
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unit members typically drill at Fort Gillem, Georgia, for IDT, ADT, and AT but also participate in mission work at the Joint Analysis Center in the United Kingdom and other overseas assignments on an as-needed basis.
European Command was selected as the 1999 Junior Sailor of the Quarter (4th quarter) for her distinguished service as Information Management Technician, Joint Analysis Center.