Since then, he and NCAR have conducted several large-scale field experiments, including the 1982 Joint Airport Weather Studies (JAWS) and last summer's Microburst and Severe Thunderstorm (MIST) project.
What does JAWS stand for?
JAWS stands for Joint Airport Weather Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JAWS
We have 42 other meanings of JAWS in our Acronym Attic
- JAGC (Judge Advocate General Corps) Warfighting System
- Jammer Analysis Workstation (US Air Force)
- Jamming And Warning System
- Japan Animal Welfare Society (various locations)
- Japan Anthropology Workshop (Australia)
- Japanese Animation Watchers Society (Calgary, Alberta)
- JMEM/Air-To-Surface Weaponeering System
- Job Access With Speech
- Joint Advanced Warfighting School (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Joint Air Weapons System