Gates as program manager of the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) in July.
What does JASSM stand for?
JASSM stands for Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of JASSM in our Acronym Attic
- JumpStart Architecture and Security Scripts (now Solaris Security Toolkit; Sun Microsystems)
- Just Another Scripting Syntax (computer programming)
- Just Associates (international NGO)
- JVX Application System Software
- JVX Avionics System Software
- Japan-America Society of San Antonio (Texas)
- Journal of Applied Science in Southern Africa (University of Zimbabwe)
- Japan America Society of Southern California (est. 1909)
- Japan-America Society of Southern Colorado
- Japanese American Social Services Inc
- Joint Air-To-Surface Standoff Missile Extended Range (US DoD)
- Juvenile Asymmetric Segmental Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Japan Society for the Study of Obesity
- Journal of Applied Sport Science Research (National Strength and Conditioning Association; Lincoln, NE)
- Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
- Japan-America Society of the State of Washington
- Japan America Society of Tucson (est. 1981; Tucson, AZ)
- Japanese Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Joint Advanced Strike Technology
- Joint Applications of Speech Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
A final decision on whether to continue funding production of the joint air-to-surface standoff missile (JASSM) is not expected until next spring.
After abandoning an earlier, more expensive missile and a joint service effort, the Air Force began producing the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) in 2001.
The weapons designated as "test platforms" for data links are the joint air-to-surface standoff missile, the small diameter bomb and the joint standoff weapon, noted Air Force Maj.