The new program is called JAGM, which stands for Joint Air to Ground Missile.
What does JAGM stand for?
JAGM stands for Joint Air to Ground Missile (missile program that replaced Joint Common Missile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAGM
- Java Adventure Game Engine (gaming)
- Java Game Experts (games company)
- Just about the Game Experience (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Joint Air & Ground Glove (pocket where all services work together during a Joint Air & Ground Opersations)
- Japanese Association of Greater Houston (Houston, TX)
- Japanese Association of Groundwater Hydrology
- Jamaica Association of General Insurance Companies
- Jaguar Association of Greater Indiana (Bloomington, IN)
- Jewish Activist Gays and Lesbians (New York City)
- Jaguar Affiliates Group of Michigan (est. 1967; car club)
- Judge Advocate General Manual
- Journal of the Association of Graduates in Near Eastern Studies
- Joint Aeronautical and Geospatial Organisation (UK)
- Joint Air-Ground Office
- Joint Air-Ground Operations
- Judge Advocate General's Office
- Joint Air-Ground Operations Group
- Joint Air-Ground Operations System
- Japan Association of Greater Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
- Japanese Association of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the Army and Navy are moving toward ending the Joint Air to Ground Missile system.
The new Joint Air to Ground Missile, or JAGM, would begin service in 2016 and be used on helicopters including the Apache Longbow and Super Cobra, Raytheon said in a statement yesterday.