Technical Assistance: Technical assistance consists of expertise and support provided by the IMF to its members as follow: * the design and implementation of fiscal and monetary policy * institution-building (such as the development of central banks or treasuries) * the handling and accounting of transactions with the IMF * the collection and refinement of statistical data * to train officials at the IMF Institute together with other international financial organizations, through the Joint Vienna Institute, the Singapore Regional Training Institute, the Middle East Regional Training Programme, and the Joint Africa Institute.
What does JAI stand for?
JAI stands for Joint Africa Institute (IMF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAI
We have 46 other meanings of JAI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Advanced Health and Usage Monitoring System
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital (Tampa, FL)
- Jaipur, India - Sanganeer (Airport Code)
- Java Advanced Imaging
- Jazz Alliance International
- Jebel Ali International (hotels; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Jewish Agency for Israel
- Johnan America, Inc. (Bardstown, KY)
- Joint Acceptance Inspection (FAA)
- Joint Administrative Instruction
- Joint Airdrop Inspection
- Jones Associates, Inc. (Poland Spring, ME)
- Journal of ASTM International
- Junior Achievement International
- Just An Idea
- Justice et Affaires Interiéures (French: Justice and Home Affairs)
- Japan Action Inlineskate Association
- Japan Adhesive Industry Association
- Japan Amateur Radio Industries Association
- Japanese Autombiles Importers Association