PMA260's additional responsibilities include: * Providing support-equipment leadership for the naval-aviation enterprise * Serving as DoD Executive directorate for automatic test systems [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * Serving as a member of the joint panel for aviation-support equipment (JPAVSE) committee, aviation common systems (ACS) committee, and joint aeronautical logistics commanders (JALC) * Managing AUTOSERD and SERMIS, which includes all SE and IMRL gear * Being designated as a USD(AT&L) reduction of total ownership cost (RTOC) special interest program They support the fleet, providing the tools needed to fix, service, arm, and handle aircraft.
What does JALC stand for?
JALC stands for Joint Aeronautical Logistics Commanders (DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JALC
We have 5 other meanings of JALC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Afro-Latin American Studies & Literatures
- Just As Long As We're Together
- Johannes a Lasco Bibliothek (German)
- Just a Little Bit
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (New York)
- Joint Airborne Lidar Bathymetry Technical Center of Expertise
- Japanese Association of Lactation Consultants
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Jet Approach and Landing Chart
- John A. Logan College
- Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics
- Journal of Automata, Languages and Combinatorics (formerly Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics)
- Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association
- Japanese Academy of Learning Disabilities
- Japan Agricultural Land Development Agency
- Japan Association for Landscape Ecology
- Japan Leisure Company (Japanese video game manufacturer)
- Joint Advanced Laser Eye Protection Visor
- Joves Per l'Alliberament Lesbià i Gai
- Jennings American Legion Hospital (Jennings, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Massenburg, Commander NAVAIRSYSCOM ,currently chairs the Joint Aeronautical Logistics Commanders (JALC).
In August 2006, the Joint Aeronautical Logistics Commanders (JALC) sponsored the Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) to develop a Joint Deficiency Reporting System (JDRS), based on NAVAIR's NAMDRP program.