The CCW was backed by the council's own landscape consultant as well as the AONB joint advisory committee, which claimed the turbine would be a "discordant and alien feature" in the landscape.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Joint Advisory Committee (Board of Directors for SEI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Alliance Church
- Japanese Alpine Club (est. 1905)
- Japanese Association of Chiropractors (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Association of Colorado
- Java Access Control
- Jepson Alumni Center (Virginia)
- Jewish Arab Center (Israel)
- Jews Against Circumcision
- Jobs And Courses
- John Abbott College
- Joint Airspace Control
- Joint Analysis Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Griffiths said a new Joint Advisory Committee will ensure local communities benefit from the AONB.
For example, the report recommended the creation of a Joint Advisory Committee to be tasked with considering and developing solutions to issues of common interest in the futures and securities markets.