Contracts were approved through a coalition joint acquisition review board that included the CJ-1, CJ-3, CJ-4, CJ-7, CJ-8, and staff judge advocate.
What does JARB stand for?
JARB stands for Joint Acquisition Review Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JARB
- Joint Aviation Requirements for Flight Crew Licensing (Joint Aviation Authorities)
- Joint Aviation Requirement on Commercial Air Transportation (UK)
- Joint Application Review/Design
- Jabal Amman Residents Association (est. 2004; Jordan)
- Jamaica Amateur Radio Association (est. 1939)
- Journal of the Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology
- Juelich-Aachen Research Alliance (Germany)
- Jumping Ant Routing Algorithm (networks)
- Lincolshire Youth Jazz and Rock Academy (UK)
- Jewelry Advanced Research and Development (Srinakharinwirot University; Thailand)
- Joint Air Reserve Base
- Joint Architectural Review Board (Loudoun County, VA)
- Journal of Applied Research for Business Instruction
- Jackson Amateur Radio Club (Jackson, MS, USA)
- Jane Addams Resource Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- Japan Aging Research Center
- Japan Automobile Recycling Promotion Center (est. 2000)
- Jewish Association for Residential Care (Florida)
- Job Access and Reverse Commute
- Joint Air Reconnaissance Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Property Book system, Transportation Movement Requests, Joint Acquisition Review Board (JARB) fundamentals.
General Bass added that establishing contracting reach-back support stateside, bringing in Logistics Civil Augmentation Program planners in the beginning stages, and working with units to establish coalition and joint acquisition review boards were lessons learned from previous military deployments to support operations in Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan.