However, experimental and theoretical results show that the thermal Johnson noise of cavity mirrors degrades the quantum limitation of Schawlow-Townes linewidth formula of good-cavity laser.
What does JN stand for?
JN stands for Johnson Noise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JN
We have 11 other meanings of JN in our Acronym Attic
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
- Jack Nicholson (actor)
- Japanese National
- Jason Newsted (bass for band Metallica)
- Jet Navigation
- Jimmy Neutron (cartoon character)
- Job Number
- Joe Nichols (country music artist)
- Jornal de Notícias (Portugal)
- Journal of Neurophysiology
- Journal of Nutrition
- Joy Net (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Jiang-Narayanan Adaptive Belief Propagation Algorithm
- Jack Nicklaus 5 (golf simulator)
- Japan Nailist Association
- Japan Netball Association
- Japanese Nursing Association
- Java Native Access (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A fast, low-noise readout for the array has been built, which allows the sensitivity of the array to be limited by the fundamental Johnson noise of the microbolometers.
1/2] Johnson noise of the 15 [omega] detector resistance.