ATLANTA, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Surgical Information Systems ('SIS'), a leader in perioperative information systems, announced today that Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) has completed implementation of Perioperative Management by SIS for organizations using Soarian Clinicals from Siemens Healthcare in two facilities: Johnson City Medical Center and Johnston Memorial Hospital.
What does JCMC stand for?
JCMC stands for Johnson City Medical Center (Johnson City, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCMC
We have 2 other meanings of JCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Collection Management Board
- Joint Configuration Management Board
- Joint Coordination and Monitoring Board
- Joint Committee on Mobility of Blind and Partially Sighted People (UK)
- Jefferson City Muslim Community (Jefferson City, MO)
- Jericho Children Municipal Council (Jericho, Palestine)
- Jersey City Medical Center (Jersey City, NJ)
- João Carvalho Mastering Co. (Toronta, ON, Canada)
- John Charles Management Consultants (Northamptonshire, UK)
- John Coltrane Memorial Concert
- Joint CALS (Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support) Management Council
- Joint Cargo Management Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Conference on Medical Conventions
- Joint Crisis Management Capability
- Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing
- Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
- Julington Creek Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- Junior Command Management Course (India)
- Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing
- Joint Case Management Conference Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson City Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville are the only other Tennessee hospitals to achieve this distinction.
Johnson City Medical Center Hospital, Johnson City, TN
Adds Rebecca Bartles, MPH, CIC, corporate manager, infection prevention department, Johnson City Medical Center, a member of Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA), "During the trial, we observed a 32.
Nelson) Newton, MSW, 72, died on Thursday, June 26, 2008 in the Johnson City Medical Center after a short illness.
Department of Infectious Diseases, Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN.
Pledged assets and a mortgage on Johnson City Medical Center and Sycamore Shoals Hospital.
Mountain States Health Alliance's 14 hospitals include the Johnson City Medical Center, the first recipient in the state to have earned the Magnet Award for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.