Kwiatkowski also infected patients at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, the VA Medical Center in Baltimore and Hays Medical Center in Kansas, according to the plea agreement signed by Kwiatkowski and his attorneys July 18.
What does JHUH stand for?
JHUH stands for Johns Hopkins University Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Just Have to Wait and See
- Jathika Hela Urumaya (political party; est 2004; Sri Lanka)
- Johns Hopkins University
- Joint Health Unit (UK)
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory
- John Hopkins University/Center for Communication Programs
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Japan Highway Users Conference
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
- Java Hellenic User Group (Greece)
- Johns Hopkins University Medical School
- John Hopkins University Press
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Japan Home Video
- Jewish Heritage Video Collection
- Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center
- Jeff Herman Virtual Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later this fall there will be a fashion show and concert together with Paul Reed Smith benefitting Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland on October 14, 2012.
Brown died on Wednesday at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore.
Paul Thuluvath, MD and associates at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, MD used UNOS data to identify patients who underwent liver transplantation in the US between 1987 and 2001.
Benjamin Carson, ACEI's 2000 Friends of Children Recipient, of Johns Hopkins University Hospital.
when I went to the emergency room at Johns Hopkins University Hospital and asked to see the physician in charge.
McKusick of the Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore stated, "Our report emphasizes the need for a high level of quality control in collecting, analyzing and interpreting [DNA fingerprinting] data.
Our AppliGel polymer platform's shelf stability, ease of application, and ability to deliver pharmaceuticals without significant adverse effects has been well-demonstrated in the veterinary world, and the prospect of collaborating with Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital to improve patient outcomes in Cancer and Diabetes is truly exciting.