A Joint Commission International-accredited health care facility, Corniche Hospital and is managed by Johns Hopkins Medicine International.
What does JHM stand for?
JHM stands for Johns Hopkins Medicine (Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHM
We have 23 other meanings of JHM in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Housing Land Availability Study (UK)
- Jaffna Hindu Ladies College (Sri Lanka)
- Joint High Level Committee
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- John Hughes Law Practice (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Lung Project (early cancer detection)
- Jackson-Hinds Library System (Mississippi)
- Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb (Tripping Daisy music album)
- Jesus Has Left the Building (podcast)
- Jewish Historical Museum (Netherlands)
- Joods Historisch Museum (Dutch: Jewish Historical Museum; Netherlands)
- Journal of Healthcare Management (American College of Healthcare Executives)
- Journal of Hydrometeorology
- Kapalua, HI, USA - Kapalua (Airport Code)
- Jackson Heights Merchants Association
- John H Martin Associates Ltd (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Auxiliary (est. 1999; John Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jesuit Hispanic Ministry Conference
- John Hay Management Corporation (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jane Shivnan, Executive Director, Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing (IJHN) and Executive Director for Clinical Quality and Nursing, Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHMI) and Linda Costa, Nurse Researcher, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and Assistant Professor Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing presented the EBP symposium to about 140 nurse leaders and hospital Vice Presidents from across China.
Elias Zerhouni, MD, the director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from 2002 to 2008 and former Johns Hopkins Medicine Executive Vice Dean, rejoined Johns Hopkins Medicine this month as a senior advisor.
Al Ain: Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine has launched a medication safety campaign to educate healthcare providers and the general public.
Anne Arundel Health System of Annapolis, Maryland, signed an agreement with Johns Hopkins Medicine to bring together a broad spectrum of clinical programs and experts from both institutions for the development of a strategic alliance to provide increased access to quality healthcare throughout the region.
He also received an MS in medical informatics from the Stanford University School of Medicine, and serves as a senior physician advisor with the Johns Hopkins Medicine Center for Information Services.