JONATHAN MICHAEL FRANCIS O'KEEFE JONATHAN Rhys Meyers has revealed he changed his surname because he thinks his real name, Johnny O'Keefe, is "boring".
What does JOK stand for?
JOK stands for Johnny O'Keefe (rocker)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JOK
- Journal of International Taxation (Thomson Reuters)
- Jack Off Jill (band)
- Jittery Orange Juice
- John Owen-Jones (performer)
- Judgment of the Jedi
- Jugglers on Juggling (podcast)
- Just Off the Jet (movie North Shore)
- Journal of Japanese Gardening
- Just One Jerk's Opinion (Usenet)
- Jesus Orienteering Klubb (UK)
- Joshkar-Ola (Russia)
- Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism
- Jaw Occlusions in a Kennel Environment
- Joy on Kids Entertainment
- Japanese Oriented Knowledge Engineering/Environment for Software Reuse
- Jogkövetési Kockázatkezelési Keretrendszer (Hungarian: Risk Management Framework Compliance; taxation)
- Japanese Okinawan Karate Federation
- Jamaica Online (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
REAL WILD CHILD: A rock 'n' roll standard first per formed by Johnny O'Keefe.
There are hosts of others, including Sydney Sparkes Orr, Damien Parer, `Johnny' Moyes, `Darrell' Lea and Johnny O'Keefe.