And one of these days, one of them is going to take Johnny Damon up on his offer.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Johnny Damon (baseball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- John Davidson (hockey commentator)
- John Deacon (Queen bassist)
- John Deere
- John Denver (singer)
- John Dillinger
- John Doggett (X-Files character)
- John Dorian (character on TV show Scrubs)
- John/Jane Doe
- Johnathan Davis (member of band Korn)
- Johnathon Davis (Korn band member)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Red Sox outfielder Johnny Damon - brother of actor Matt - has a cameo role in the film, based on Nick Hornby's bestseller.
JASON Varitek and Johnny Damon belted back-to-back home runs in the seventh inning to fire the Boston Red Sox to a 6-4 win over the New York Yankees.