SAINT John Wall Catholic School in Handsworth, Birmingham, was inspected by OFSTED and was give a 'good' rating.
What does JW stand for?
JW stands for John Wall (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JW
We have 24 other meanings of JW in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Vertical Lift Aircraft
- Joint Vertical-lift eXperimental
- Joint Venture Yulista and SES (Science and Engineering Services Inc.) (business merger; Huntsville, AL)
- Johnny Van Zant (musician)
- Jamming War
- Jay Williams (NBA player)
- Jayson Werth (baseball player)
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Jennifer Wilbanks ("runaway bride")
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: by John Wall SOCIETY is reeling froma deep financialmess With bewildered people suffering fromuncertainty, fear and stress.
The 12-times world darts champion who is tipped for an award at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year ceremony this weekend, visited St John Wall Catholic School in Handsworth to talk to pupils.
The central number 51 relates to 1751 when Dr John Wall founded the Worcester factory.
The project, a collaboration between the artist Rodney Graham and designers Tim Newton, John Wall and Gary Smith, carefully integrates art and architecture.