JOHN McCAIN FULL NAME: John Sidney McCain NICKNAME: The Maverick, for refusal to follow the Republican line.
What does JSM stand for?
JSM stands for John Sidney McCain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JSM
We have 77 other meanings of JSM in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists
- Japanese Society for Lymphoreticular Tissue Research
- Joint Spacelab Working Group (US NASA)
- Jabatan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resources)
- Jabber Session Manager
- Japanese Society of Melbourne (est. 1965; Japan and Australia)
- JEOL Scanning Microscope
- Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
- Job Site Measurement (architectural drawings)
- John Stuart Mill (British 19th century philosopher)
- Johnson Stokes & Master (law firm; China)
- Joint Staff Mission (UK)
- Joint Statistical Meetings
- Joint Strike Missile
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Journal of Software Maintenance
- Journal of Soviet Mathematics
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Sports Media (University of Nebraska Press)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Job: Illinois senator since 2005 John Sidney McCain, 72 Nickname: The Maverick after his refusal to follow the Republican line in Washington Job: Arizona senator since 1987 CAPTION(S): GRIN THE RUNNING Obama in Columbus, Ohio, yesterday; CHIPPER John McCain in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, yesterday
3]Iom John Sidney McCain the Third, and I approve of this message.
1932033505 A leader born; the life of Admiral John Sidney McCain, Pacific Carrier Commander.
John Sidney McCain, 72 Nickname: The Maverick after his refusal to follow the Republican line in Washington Job: Arizona senator since 1987 Candidate's health Suffers from torture as a prisoner of war.
Enter 63-year-old John Sidney McCain the Third - possible future president of the United States of America.