org/articles/2013/02/john-quincy-adams-and-american-foreign-policy-revolutionary-era In a recent lecture at the Foreign Policy Research Institute, Charles Edel of the Naval War College applied the prudent realism of John Quincy Adams to America's foreign policy challenges of the early 21st century.
What does JQA stand for?
JQA stands for John Quincy Adams
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JQA
- Jack and Queen (playing cards)
- Jetstar Airways (IATA airline code)
- Johnston Atoll
- Parcel Post Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Jabir Quality Award (Kuwait)
- Jackson Quigg Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Japan Quality Assurance (est. 1957)
- Japanese Quality Association
- Jauch Quartz America (Melbourne, FL)
- Jersey Quality Assured (UK; accommodation assessment)
- Japan Quality Award Council
- Japan Quality Assurance Institute
- JCI Quality Assurance Department
- John Quincy Adams Ward (American sculptor)
- Jesse Quentin Bond (DJ)
- Jennison Quality Components (Jennison Manufacturing Group; Carnegie, PA)
- Judicial Qualifications Commission
- Japanese Quail Embryo
- Journal of Quantum Electronics (IEEE)
- Jerusalem Quarterly File
Samples in periodicals archive:
A final section of miscellanea contains interesting tidbits about presidents, such as the skinny dipping habits of John Quincy Adams.
John Quincy Adams Harlow Giles Unger Da Capo Press c/o Perseus Books Group 11 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142 www.
Adams in Winter: A Journey in the Last Days of Napoleon" tells the story of the wife of John Quincy Adams, as she traveled through Europe after the long string of the Napoleonic wars which devastated the region.
20pm) The elderly statesman outlives his wife and daughter, and witnesses his son, John Quincy Adams, become president.