The John Muir Health Foundation, which supports John Muir Health's community health programs, will receive $20,000.
What does JMH stand for?
JMH stands for John Muir Health (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMH
We have 14 other meanings of JMH in our Acronym Attic
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- James Marshall Hendrix
- James Monroe High school
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abingdon, VA)
- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Jesus Mercy Home Association Motherland Missionary Movement (Christian organization; India)
- Judge Major Hillard Branch Library (Chesapeake, VA)
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCSF Medical Center and John Muir Health have signed a letter of intent to develop a company that will serve as the cornerstone of a Bay Area health care network intended to provide patients with high quality care and an exceptional experience at an affordable price.
Fred Von Stieif MD, ASAM, ABAM John Muir Health and Hospitals Creek, Calif Center for Recovery San Francisco
We performed an extensive search to find a solution suite that would integrate seamlessly and comprehensively with our new Epic system and found that the ZirMed platform is way ahead of all of the others in terms of offering a very modern software architecture," said Chris Pass, senior vice president, revenue cycle and analytics, John Muir Health.
As per the reports, John Muir Health has planned to invest $100 million in San Ramon Regional Medical Center so the former competitors can jointly expand services in the Tri-Valley area and gear up for changes under the national health reform law.
DALLAS -- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) and John Muir Health today announced the creation of a joint venture partnership between San Ramon Regional Medical Center, a 123-bed acute care hospital in San Ramon, Calif.
Jackson County Memorial Hospital John Muir Health King's Daughter's Health Kootenai Health System Labette Health Lake Region Healthcare Corporation Lakeland Regional Health Systems Inc.
The medical groups serving SCAN members in Contra Costa County are HPMG, Affinity Medical Solutions and John Muir Health.