He is replaced by John McLaughlin, 54, who moves from HMP Altcourse, a category B jail, in Liverpool, where he has been in charge for the past nine years.
What does JMcL stand for?
JMcL stands for John McLaughlin (musician)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JMcL
We have 2 other meanings of JMcL in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Mobility Control Group
- Joint Movement Control Group (US DoD)
- Joint Maritime Command Information Strategy
- Joint Maritime Command Information System
- Joint Military Command Information System
- Jackson-Madison County Library (Tennessee)
- Jeff Morelli Consulting Limited
- Jincheng Motor Co., Ltd.
- Job Management and Control Language (BI Moyle Associates)
- John Martin Construction Ltd (UK)
- Jonathan Michael Consultancy Limited
- Journal of Malaysian and Comparative Law
- Jukkasjarvi Mind Control Laser (gaming)
- Jewish Music Commission of Los Angeles
- Joint Maritime Counter Measures
- Journal of Managed Care Medicine
- Joint Multi-Context and Multiscale (computer image technology)
- Journal of Mobile Communications, Networks, and Computing (international research papers)
- James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Coordination Organization (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month we told how John McLaughlin died while he was a patient on the Eighton Ward of the Tranwell Unit in Gateshead's Queen Elizabeth Hospital in 2008.
By: Malak Hasan RAMALLAH, February 14, 2012 (WAFA) ' American guitarist John McLaughlin and tabla Maestro Zakir Hussain will perform in a one-off concert with their world-re-owned group 'Remember Shakti' in Ramallah, said a press release by the sponsors on Tuesday.
Silicon Valley: 110 Year Renaissance John McLaughlin, Leigh Weimers, Ward Winslow Santa Clara Valley Historical Association 2115 Edgewood Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94303 9780964921740, $34.
Now available on DVD, it finds Santana joined by Chick Corea, John McLaughlin, Brummie Steve Winwood, Herbie Hancock, Wayner Shorter and many more.
Ever reliable and precise, it was Bonk who, along with Deputy Director John McLaughlin, camped at Bush's ranch in September 2000--two months before the election--to carefully tell the Republican nominee state secrets.