Before that, Cline was a reporter and director of publications for the John Locke Foundation in Raleigh, N.
What does JLF stand for?
JLF stands for John Locke Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLF
We have 7 other meanings of JLF in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
- Joint Legislative-Executive Tax Commission (Australia)
- Japan Law Foundation
- Japan Logistics Fund
- Java Layered Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
But when John Hood, president of the John Locke Foundation, a free market think tank in North Carolina, set out to defend the social value of product promotion, he found himself up against an unexpected group of critics: advertisers themselves.
com) is president of the John Locke Foundation, a North Carolina--based think tank, and the author of the forthcoming Selling the Dream: Why Advertising Is Good Business (Praeger).
Studies from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the National Taxpayers Union, and my own organization, the John Locke Foundation, have confirmed a version of this effect for long-serving members of Congress and state legislatures.
I used to think my home state of North Carolina - where I run a think tank, the John Locke Foundation - was different.