Financing was arranged by John Hancock Real Estate Finance, Inc.
What does JHREF stand for?
JHREF stands for John Hancock Real Estate Finance, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- John Hancock Realty Advisors
- Jupiter Historic Resources Board (Jupiter, FL)
- Javed Hashmi Release Committee
- Jewish History Resource Center
- John Holland Research Centre (University of Limerick)
- Juneau Human Rights Commission (Alaska)
- Jackson Hole Real Estate (Wyoming)
- Johns Hopkins Real Estate (Baltimore, MD)
- Journal of Human Resources Education (Troy University; Exton, PA)
- Journal of the Holy Roman Empire (online journal; Society for the Study of the Holy Roman Empire)
- Jewish Heritage Research Group (Minsk, Belarus)
- Japan Highway Research Institute
- James Henry River Journeys (Bolinas, CA)
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging (Jackson Hole, WY)
- Jaehrlich (German: annually)
- Journal of Historical Research in Marketing
- J.H. Robbins Memorial Library (Ellsworth, KS)
- Joint Highway Research Project
- John Hancock Retirement Plan Services
- Jackson Hole Recreation Rentals, LLC (Jackson Hole, WY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 million first mortgage loan on the facility from John Hancock Real Estate Finance, Inc.
The financing was arranged by the Boston office of John Hancock Real Estate Finance, Inc.