Kevin O'Hara, recipient of the John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Award, who led the 2012 Holyoke St.
What does JFK stand for?
JFK stands for John Fitzgerald Kennedy (35th US president)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of JFK
We have 10 other meanings of JFK in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Funds for Justice (New York, NY; est. 1984)
- Jews for Jesus
- JPMorgan Fleming Japanese
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union, CLC)
- Jews for Justice for Palestinians (UK)
- Jump for Joy Inflatables, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (martial art)
- Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey (band)
- Jews for a Just Peace
- Jewel Fair Korea (South Korea)
- John Forbes Kerry
- July for Kings (band)
- Just Fast Keying
- Just For Kicks
- Just for Kids
- Just Freaking Kidding
- Just from Korea
- New York, NY, USA - John F Kennedy International Airport (Airport Code)
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy Business Centre (school; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- John F. Kennedy Branch Library (Gary, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So the allegation that former Cuban leader Fidel Castro was aware of a plot to assassinate JFK will interest Mail readers and keep alive the question of who really killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
51 Chief Justice Earl Warren administered the oath, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, hand firmly on the family Bible, became the 35th president of the United States of America.
He was my father before he was president," The New York Daily News quoted Burton, who legally changed his name to John Fitzgerald Kennedy, as saying.
AaIn nearly 50 years in the Senate, Kennedy, a liberal Democrat, served alongside 10 presidents -- his brother John Fitzgerald Kennedy among them -- compiling an impressive list of legislative achievements on health care, civil rights, education, immigration and more.