The analysis also shows: * Plans with the five highest declination rates include South Dakota's John Alden Life Insurance Company (73%), Utah's Assurant Health (71%), North Dakota's Assurant Health (58%), Kentucky's Time Insurance Company (56%), and Idaho's Assurant Health (55%).
What does JALIC stand for?
JALIC stands for John Alden Life Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JALIC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Automata, Languages and Combinatorics (formerly Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics)
- Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association
- Japanese Academy of Learning Disabilities
- Japan Agricultural Land Development Agency
- Japan Association for Landscape Ecology
- Japan Leisure Company (Japanese video game manufacturer)
- Joint Advanced Laser Eye Protection Visor
- Joves Per l'Alliberament Lesbià i Gai
- Jennings American Legion Hospital (Jennings, LA)
- Japan Legal History Association
- Japan Association of Library and Information History
- Joint Air Logistics Information System
- Japanese Lawyers International Solidarity Association
- Journal of African Languages and Linguistics
- Joint Analysis & Lessons Learned Centre (NATO; Monsato, Portugal)
- Japan Academy of Labor and Management (founded 1991)
- Jamestown Area Labor-Management Committee (Jamestown, NY)
- Japanese Association of Laboratory Medical Technologists
- Joint Aerial Layer Network
- Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are currently the mortgage correspondents for John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company, Equitable Life Insurance Company of Iowa and John Alden Life Insurance Company.