The analysis also shows: * Plans with the five highest declination rates include South Dakota's John Alden Life Insurance Company (73%), Utah's Assurant Health (71%), North Dakota's Assurant Health (58%), Kentucky's Time Insurance Company (56%), and Idaho's Assurant Health (55%).
What does JALIC stand for?
JALIC stands for John Alden Life Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JALIC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Automata, Languages and Combinatorics (formerly Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics)
- Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association
- Japanese Academy of Learning Disabilities
- Japan Agricultural Land Development Agency
- Japan Association for Landscape Ecology
- Japan Leisure Company (Japanese video game manufacturer)
- Joint Advanced Laser Eye Protection Visor
- Joves Per l'Alliberament Lesbià i Gai
- Jennings American Legion Hospital (Jennings, LA)
- Japan Legal History Association
- Japan Association of Library and Information History
- Joint Air Logistics Information System
- Japanese Lawyers International Solidarity Association
- Journal of African Languages and Linguistics
- Joint Analysis & Lessons Learned Centre (NATO; Monsato, Portugal)
- Japan Academy of Labor and Management (founded 1991)
- Jamestown Area Labor-Management Committee (Jamestown, NY)
- Japanese Association of Laboratory Medical Technologists
- Joint Aerial Layer Network
- Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are currently the mortgage correspondents for John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company, Equitable Life Insurance Company of Iowa and John Alden Life Insurance Company.
About Assurant Health Assurant Health has been in business since 1892 and is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company, John Alden Life Insurance Company and Union Security Insurance Company.
Assurant Health has been in business since 1892 and is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company, John Alden Life Insurance Company and Union Security Insurance Company.